Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog wake up and Shake up

Bryndee did a great job putting this blog together but the family has neglected it. I am embarrassed to say this is probably my second time on this site. I think things are about to change. I came to blogspot.com this morning thinking I would check to see how to set up a blog. When this blog came up I thought I might use it. Family and friends are who I would like to address and this might be the perfect place to do so. In addition to having a place to write my thoughts I can look at pictures of the people I love the most and represent best things in my life. Bryndee, you need to get pictures of the Booski-boo on here. She's the best of all.

Many of you know of my interest in the scriptures. I have studied the Standard Works for 36 years topically, using concordances. I have written much of my research but never been able to publish it due to barriers of entry into the publishing world. This blog is about to become my outlet for the content of my research. It will also be a vehicle for sharing research tools and techniques for unlocking sacred truth in the scriptures that are hidden in plain sight.

The views expressed in this blog will by my own and are no way representative or endorsed by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The views herein are my own and I accept full responsibility.

0 comments: